PIP® understands the importance of reducing waste to lower costs and minimize environmental impact. Our new, sustainable ECOSeries™ BioSoft™ ear plugs are the first to be made from bio-based technologies. The BioSoft™ ear plug foam material provides the same fit and performance as conventional polyurethane or PVC materials, but with a lower carbon footprint. This innovative technology not only reduces emissions during manufacturing, but it contains bio-based materials making BioSoft™ more environmentally friendly at end of use.
- Revolutionary design requires no rolling and provides an easier, more hygienic fit
- Bio-based materials made in North America
- All parts-the earplug, the cord, the stem, even the bag-are bio-based
- Soft, smooth, low pressure for excellent comfort
- Independently tested NRR 32 / SNR 38
- When stored in its original packaging, BioSoft™ maintains the same shelf life as standard PU foam ear plugs